Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
HR Operations Specialist – VIE Contract (W/M)
The incumbent will be responsible for correct execution of all operational personnel processes in accordance with labor law, SOX and audit conformity from entrance to exit within the GSA (Germany, Switzerland, Austria) Region (including contract generation, correspondence and relevant system maintenance).
- Contact for direct enquiries of employees and supervisors for execution of standard processes according to existing rules and regulations
- Trustful cooperation with works council
- Support of the Employee Experience Operations officers with countries Switzerland and Austria
- Additional specialization of specific topics, e.g. holiday and time management in Switzerland and Austria
- Participation in projects (comprehensive project groups)
- Active participation in continuous improvement of our processes and use of systems in close collaboration with relevant colleagues outside the team
- Support of Travel and Expenses Management for Switzerland
- being in close contact with external service suppliers.
- Supporting and updating the Swiss knowledge base with T&E (Travel and Expenses) content.
Requirements & qualifications
- Master Degree (preferably in Human Resources, Business Administration, Commercial or similar)
- At least 1 year of professional experience (incl. Internships) in similar role
- Good written and spoken German, French and English skills (at least B2 level is a must)
- Experience within human resources department would be welcome
- Outstanding team skills (multi-site team)
- Independent, autonomous and structured way of working with high level of flexibility
- High system affinity
- Ability to work under pressure
- and consumer-oriented approach
- Experience with MS Office