Description de l'offre
Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Finance & Treasury Project Management Office Assistant
- VIE Contract (W/M)
In 2017, Sanofi Group entered in a One-ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) project to progressively migrate all entities to a new and unique ERP platform SAP S/4HANA. Detailed design is completed and first pilot entities are live since end of Q2 2018. Migrations will take place until the end of 2021.
Sanofi Treasury took the opportunity of this project to review its processes and rationalize its systems landscape by choosing an integrated SAP Treasury solution (*) to replace its existing Treasury systems, which will be progressively decommissioned from Jan 2020. These reviewed processes, along with the SAP integrated Treasury solution, form the Treasury Core Model (TCM).
(*) SAP Treasury & Risk Management, SAP Cash & Liquidity Management, SAP In House Cash, SAP Bank Communication Management, SAP Bank Account Management, SAP BPC (Business Planning and Consolidation)
The VIE will be part of the Treasury Core Model Team (which includes several Project Managers and SAP Experts) to support this project and especially support the deployment of the solution in different countries. More specifically the VIE will:
- Get familiar with SAP Treasury Solution on both Functional & Technical aspects
- Get familiar with Project Management Methodology
- Assist Project Managers during different phases of project deployments, from project design, fit/gap analysis to project acceptance and go-live, in close cooperation with the different project stakeholders (SAP experts, affiliates, Key Users, etc.):
o Meetings and workshops organization and preparation
o Project documentation
o Training preparation
o Testing preparation and support for execution (test scripts, system integrated tests, user acceptance tests, etc.)
- Follow up on Project & Program Planning definition and execution
- Assist Project Management Office in different activities, e.g. weekly status meetings, Steering Committees, project tools management and update
The VIE will be based in Brussels and be interacting with Project Core team, Treasury/Finance teams as well as other stakeholders of the project mostly within Sanofi, but also outside (e.g. consultants).
The Finance & Treasury Project Management Office Assistant is reporting to Treasury Core Model project lead based in Brussels.
- Education: Master Degree in Economics or Finance
- Experience: primarily basic accounting experience; auditor or controller experience; knowledge and experience in treasury matters/finance; previous experience in completing complex documentation within very tight time deadlines
- Soft skills: eager to learn and develop in an international and multicultural environment, very good team player; rigorous, detail and customer oriented; able to work independently and under time pressure, to multi-task; strong analytical and drafting abilities; strong interpersonal and communication skills; sense of responsibility and initiative
- IT tools: very good command of MS office tools including PowerPoint and Excel; knowledge of SAP FI (Financial) and SAP Treasury modules (Cash Management, Bank Accounting, Treasury Transactions, etc.) would be a plus; basic knowledge of project planning tools (i.e. MS projects) is an advantage
- Languages: fluent English; French would be a strong plus