Description de l'offre
Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
- VIE Contract (W/M)
- Taking responsibility for the development, delivery and maintenance of a wide variety of digital-related activities
- Ensuring digital needs are facilitated using internal and external (technical) resources and coordinating the work/input of any third parties involved
- Leading major projects and related cross-functional teams to deliver high quality results for internal and external customers
- Ensuring that projects are delivered in accordance with timelines and budgets
- Being a valuable source of information and sharing best practices with colleagues
- May be asked to direct the work of external staff (vendors)
- Developing strategic propositions and advising team lead on developments and improvements related to (team) operations
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of digital developments in general and in healthcare specifically
- Ensuring compliance of all digital programs with internal and external rules and regulations
- Acting as the expert and advisor for the business on the digital strategy and digital project
- Education: Master Degree in Digital Marketing and great interest in IS (Information System) and other new media (apps, social) or Master Degree in Business Administration and great interest in IS and Digital Marketing
- Experience and knowledge: digital project management experience (website/app development from A to Z) would be a big plus; understanding of HTML5 and mobile development is a plus; previous experience within similar area (digital project management)/experience in digital agencies or tech start up are an asset; understanding of healthcare customer journeys is an asset; good knowledge of the online do’s and don’ts (i.e. WWW, social media)
- Soft skills: good communication skills; team player; able to work in a cross-functional environment; creativity; ability to have a helicopter view; perseverance in trying to find the best solutions
- IT tools: good knowledge of MS Office, IS tools, iOS devices, Google analytics, SEO (Search Engine Optimization), CMS (Content Management System)
- Languages: fluent English is mandatory; Dutch would be a plus