Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Controller Financial Planning & Analysis
- VIE Contract (W/M)
Controller Financial Planning & Analysis tasks:
- Support of Finance Business Partners with cross functional controlling activities
- Monthly closing activities
- Generate of accruals
- Reporting activities
- Generate and establish new standard cross functional processes
- Generate & manage allocations
- Master degree in Finance, Economics, Controlling or related fields
- Experienced and professional by using MS Excel & MS Powerpoint
- At least basic knowledge of SAP
- Ideally first experiences with databases like TM1
- Advanced English
- Communicative German
- Self-motivated and reliable person with analytical mind