Description de l'offre
Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Business Unit Controller
- VIE Contract (W/M)
The VIE will work in Berlin, Germany.
- Acting as Finance business partner for assigned areas
- Assisting in evaluation of investment/commercial opportunities and resource allocation decisions
- Assisting in the development of system tools to provide clear performance measures for business
- Driving real accountability for return on investment and sales performance as appropriate
- Developing financial knowledge of budget holders and defining review processes to support effective prioritisation of investment/spend activities
- Supporting the financial planning processes, which are led by the FP&A team (Financial Planning & Analysis team)
- Developing and maintaining an appropriate level of knowledge within the assigned areas
- Monitoring financial performance
- Co-ordinating and review month-end process for defined functions
- Monitoring results against forecast/budget and provide accurate, timely financial management information and commentary
- Evaluating and highlight risks to performance
- Ensuring existence of budgetary control; challenge spend where appropriate
- Ensuring accuracy of Purchase to Pay transactions, providing adequate integrity for reporting purposes
- Regular, close contact with: FP&A team – in terms of financial planning process and information flows to the business, Marketing of the Diabetes and Cardiovascular Global Business Unit (DCV GBU) Enabling functions
- Master degree in Business Administration or similar qualification
- Prior experience in a finance/controlling department is appreciated
- Good financial modelling skills
- Good commercial understanding
- Demonstrated communication skills
- Analytical, creative and demonstrated ability to anticipate risks
- Advanced excel skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Very good level of English and German