Description de l'offre
Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Business Intelligence Officer
- VIE Contract (W/M)
- Research and collection of information linked to the whole pharmaceutical market to work on strategy
- Support the Business Unit General Medicines for ad-hoc projects (e.g. analysis of the new business opportunities, competitor analysis, market developments, trade
- developments, pricing models, etc.)
- Develop and automize forecasting tools with close cooperation with brand managers & finance
- Support brand managers & finance in running the forecasting models and providing support in the budgeting process
- Cooperation with other Business Intelligence Officers of all business unit to lead transversal project time to time
- Contribute to the team with new data insights
- Respond to ad-hoc requests from the Business Unit
- Education: Master degree ideally in management/economics
- Experience: experience in database management and business intelligence software; first experience in healthcare sector or scientific/healthcare studies completed with a management degree is an asset
- Soft skills:
Strong analytical skills and willingness to work with numbers and data
Strong networking skills to find easily the sources of information to define the needs of the internal clients
Ability to understand the specificities of the pharma business
Ability to work in a transversal way in order to produce added value analysis
Ability to challenge the information and sources of information
Ability to plan/organize the work & tasks
Ability to collaborate/delegate with internal or external supports
Autonomy, flexibility, enthusiasm, dynamism, creativity
- IT tools: MS office (advanced knowledge of Excel is a must)
- Languages: good knowledge of English, both spoken and written; at least communicative level of French