Description de l'offre
Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Attache to Country General Manager
- VIE Contract (W/M)
Ensuring the execution of the Country Governance
- Coordination and planning of the affiliate governance (country council, external affairs council, Pricing committee, Trade Management committee, etc.)
- For Country Councils and External Affairs councils, building the agenda, coordinating the preparation, formalizing minutes and ensure the follow-up of actions
- Driving continuous improvement process to improve the governance of the affiliate
Direct support to the Country Chair
- Providing overall support to the Country Chair in terms of planning and anticipation, follow-up of key priorities and business action plans; providing ad-hoc support for operational tasks and also strategic thought partnership
- Gathering information and coordinates key internal stakeholders to draft position paper for internal and external purposes
- Providing insights and analysis (related to performance, resource allocation and business environment) in order to support decision making process
- Facilitating circulation of information, formally and informally, within the management team
- Drafting pitches and presentations for key internal and external events
- Business reviews: build agenda, coordinates preparation, providing support to the team for the preparation, taking minutes and track progress on action plan
- Overall coordination of the monthly reporting of the affiliates
- Driving improvements for both process and content
- Driving performance dashboard of the affiliate
- Animating the portfolio of the key initiatives of the affiliate
On selected initiatives validated with the Country Chair, leading project team in the achievement of targeted objectives
- Master degree
- Working experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or experience as project manager in another company. Business administration, marketing, managements is an advantage
- Project management skills, transversal leadership
- Trustworthy, rigorous, able to deal with confidential information
- Strong analytical skills, ability to learn quickly, open-minded
- Demonstrates a capacity and ability to understand different business, to deal with a large number of project and information and to prioritize
- Pharma Business knowledge, knowledge at Sanofi and company processes is a plus
- Interested / experienced in digital and (multichannel} marketing
- Strong engagement, communications and interpersonal relational skills
- Strong capability to network and interact with various stakeholders
- Demonstrates success as a professional within a multi-national environment, multi-cultural environment experience
Excellent computer literacy
- English Full proficiency
- Romanian would be an advantage