Strategy & Implementation Analyst, Sandoz, Holzkirchen (near Munich) Germany
Would you like to work for a Global Generics and Biosimilars company and contribute to our mission to extend and improve people’s lives?
Look no further, apply today. Strategy & Implementation Analyst, Sandoz, Holzkirchen (near Munich) Germany.
The purpose of the Strategy & Implementation Analyst role is to support the Head of Global BD and Operations team in the Execution of specific BD projects working cross functionally and divisionally with key interfaces in the alignment within the BD function globally.
• Working closely with Head of Global BD and Regional Leads supporting special projects with analytical and story telling
• Responsible for aligning and implementing reporting concepts and formats based on the defined objectives, KPIs and other metrics, to summarize and track progress of key BD deals globally (licensing, divestment, M&A) via specific monthly reporting increasing transparency and alignment within BD community (incl. Novartis) and externally (support functions) for reporting to Sandoz and Novartis Executive Committees
• Accountable for the preparation and communication of project status to ensure transparency and alignment with support functions (e.g. legal / QA / GLM / ESO / divisional Project Management)
• Support the Head of BD with aligning Finance function to ensure tracking and monitoring of BD spend and outlook for CAPEX & OPEX related to BD deals with Finance
• Ensure a BD database supports data requirements for BD pipeline transparency, project status, KPI and additional metrics tracking, opportunity tracking, budget and milestone tracking
Sandoz is a global leader in generic pharmaceuticals and biosimilars. As a division of the Novartis Group, our purpose is to discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives. We contribute to society’s ability to support growing healthcare needs by pioneering novel approaches to help people around the world access high-quality medicine. Our portfolio of approximately 1000 molecules, covering all major therapeutic areas, accounted for 2017 sales of USD 10.1 billion. In 2017, our products reached well over 500 million patients. Sandoz is headquartered in Holzkirchen, in Germany’s Greater Munich area.
Benefits of Working for Sandoz
• Competitive salary
• Performance based annual bonus
• Work/life integration
• Eligible to Sandoz pension plan
• 30 working days' holiday per calendar year
• Subsidised on-site cafeteria
• Free shuttle bus between Sandoz and Holzkirchen train station
• Additional benefits
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
Strategy & Implementation Analyst