Description de l'offre
• Provide deep disease state knowledge, medical affairs expertise, a comprehensive understanding of the relevant scientific literature and treatment guidelines, and strategic medical affairs leadership to the OTC area
• Develop and implement strategic medical affairs plan(s), and associated medical affairs activities, within the OTC area
• Develop insights in optimization of therapy, improved clinical outcomes, and enhanced value proposition. Share insights with stakeholders and integrate into global publication and strategic plans.
• Identify and engage with key external experts within the OTC area, so as to ensure that external insights inform medical affairs strategic plans, and internal development opportunities
• Actively engage in the planning, oversight, and implementation of OTC relevant congresses, symposia, scientific exchange meetings and ensure that all activities are compliant with Sandoz requirements
Medical Affairs Lead, OTC (m/f)
• Academic degree in medicine (MD); degree in pharmacy or life sciences may also be considered
• Specialization and expertise in the OTC / Consumer Health area highly desired
• Minimum of 5 years’ Medical Affairs experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industries, in a predominantly international setting
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in working within the OTC / Consumer Health area
• Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to gain respect and influence and to build relationships with external experts
• Strategic thinking ability; Entrepreneurial Spirit; Creativity and Innovation; Solution orientated; Strong business acumen
• Capable of working cross-functionally, and in a matrixed and integrated way
• Flexibility to travel about 10-30% of time, mainly in Europe
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken
We develop breakthrough treatments and find new ways to deliver them to as many people as possible to improve and extend peoples’ lives. We do this, by supporting and promoting the knowledge and strengths of our employees and specifically use them to deepen our understanding of our patients and customers. Motivating conditions and an attractive salary are also part of our working environment, as well as our company culture, which is based on collaboration, curiosity, enthusiasm, courage and integrity.
Novartis stands up for equal opportunities and for the integration of persons with disabilities. Hiring decisions are only based on the qualification for the position, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age and disability.
Holzkirchen (near Munich)
Research & Development
Product Dev SZ