Description de l'offre
• Fully accountable for the assigned brand(s) and deliver all programs related to optimize return to Novartis: promotion, FF detailing, promotional materials, symposia
• Lead the development of customer insights through appropriate techniques/tools, ex. Advi-sory Board, Market Research by understanding disease and market dynamics.
Understand and use marketing principles and processes to deliver to customer needs.
• Proactively develop or lead the development of marketing and promotional mix to meet brand objectives and customer needs.
• Ensure that operational plans are created and delivered in the way which appropriate to the assigned brands’ life cycle to optimize return for Novartis.
• Ensure proper brand finance and budget management, including appropriate management of A&P budget and inventory forecast in line with local distributor.
• Monitor business performance and external environment. Ensure that corrective action is delivered to achieve business objectives.
• Ensure all marketing responsibilities relating to RMP (Risk Management Plan), POP/PSP (Patient Oriented Program/ Patient Support Program) & PV (Pharmaco-vigilance) of rele-vant product(s) are fulfill in compliance with SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) in a timely manner
• Lead or conduct field force training on product & marketing strategies i.e. new recruits & existing team.
• Act as brand champion to create enthusiasm and focus internally and with external cus-tomers and agencies. Ensure proper coordination of all related functions such as Field Force, marketing, medical, regulatory affairs, QA, etc.,
• Conduct product education seminars (RTDs, Hospital Meetings, etc.) as necessary to help educate doctors.
• If Product Executive (PE) assigned, support and individual associate to achieve team goals
• If PE assigned, provides leadership, mentoring and coaching to marketing associates; en-sures the associate is motivated and performs effectively.
• Act in compliance with Code of Conduct. Ensures all promotional processes & activities are in adherence to NP4 guidelines.
• Perform other relevant activities as assigned.
Junior Product Manager_Oncology
• Education: University degree/ Master in General Medicine/ Pharmacy/marketing/ business administration.
• Languages: Vietnamese, English proficiency in both writing & communication
• Experience / Professional requirement: 2+ years operational marketing experience with focus on product/brands
Ho Chi Minh City
Novartis Pharma Services AG