Description de l'offre
Would you like to work for a Global Generics and Biosimilars company and contribute to our mission to extend and improve people’s lives?
Look no further, apply today. Assistant – Compliance Team, Sandoz Intenational, Holzkirchen, Germany.
Sandoz is currently recruiting for a Assistant – Compliance Team to join our Legal team to provide general administrative support.
The purpose of the Assistant – Compliance Team is to support Global Head of Compliance as well as the Compliance team members. Compliance team Assistant is able to pro-actively as well as independently manage office organisation and administration (e.g. meetings & calendars, travel, team management) as well as ad hoc projects, in an international and dynamic environment with right degree of prioritisation.
• Professional office management, administrative and organisational support to Head Global Compliance and the Head of Compliance Operations, as well as Holzkirchen-based Sandoz Compliance Leadership Members, as needed
• Supports Regional and Local Compliance Function as needed, acts as point of contact for internal and external clients
• Prepares international correspondence and communications including agendas, minutes, presentations
• Arranges, coordinates and follows-up on high-level global/team meetings, events, teleconferences
• Participates in projects (e.g. Global Conferences) and formats, revises Power-Point presentations
• Organizes complex travel itinerary incl. Visa and manages reimbursements
• Provide ad-hoc support for new team tasks or special projects
• Manages tight deadlines and schedules
• Support recruitment and on boarding of new team members
• Handles data entry and data management, maintain key departmental documents and file for the department
• Budget Management and SRM/SAP processing
• Manage Global Compliance Intranet, SharePoint and shared drives
• Maintain key departmental documents and files
Sandoz is a global leader in generic pharmaceuticals and biosimilars. As a division of the Novartis Group, our purpose is to discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives. We contribute to society’s ability to support growing healthcare needs by pioneering novel approaches to help people around the world access high-quality medicine. Our portfolio of approximately 1000 molecules, covering all major therapeutic areas, accounted for 2016 sales of USD 10.1 billion. In 2016, our products reached well over 500 million patients and we aspire to reach one billion. Sandoz is headquartered in Holzkirchen, in Germany’s Greater Munich area.
Sandoz Biopharmaceuticals, a global business unit of Sandoz, comprises biosimilars, contract manufacturing and Glatopa 20mg (glatiramer acetate). It is a USD one billion business (2016 annual sales). As the pioneer and global leader in biosimilars, with sales in 86 countries and five marketed biosimilars in Europe, Sandoz is committed to increasing patient access to high-quality, life-enhancing biosimilars. Its biosimilar products (Omnitrope, Binocrit, Zarzio/Zarzio, Rixathon and Erelzi) have generated more than 340 million patient days of experience. Sandoz has a leading biosimilar pipeline and plans to launch a total of five biosimilars of major oncology and immunology biologics across major markets between 2017 and 2020. A division of the Novartis Group, Sandoz is well-positioned to continue leading the biosimilars industry based on its experience and capabilities in development, manufacturing, and commercialization.
Benefits of Working for Sandoz
• Competitive salary
• Performance based annual bonus
• Work/life balance
• Pension scheme
• Life insurance
• Medical Health Insurance
• Paid annual leave
• Additional benefits
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
Assistant – Compliance Team, Sandoz International, Germany
The ideal candidate will have
• Professional Assistant training and/or Project Management training desirable
• Commercial training (e.g. apprenticeship or school) with experience as Administrative Specialist or additional training or equivalent
• Fluent in English on business level with excellent communication skills in spoken/written word is essential
• Fluent in German on business level with excellent communication skills.
• Proven experience of running an office on executive level with relevant trainings and skills (or clear potential)
• Project management experience preferable
• Previous secretarial experience and business/industry experience.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Power- Point and natural affinity for databases and SharePoint
• Excellent organizational skills, skilled user of internet/intranet.
• Prior experience in a cross matrix organization is a plus
We focus on creating an inclusive organisation and welcome people who have different knowledge, perspectives, experience and working styles from across the global population.
Holzkirchen (near Munich)
Facilities and Administration
INTEGRITY & COMPLIANCE SZ