Location : Jena, Germany
Start date : flexible
Salesforce Commerce Cloud is a top-rated cloud commerce platform backed by extensive industry experience and a powerful product strategy built on three fundamental differentiators: faster innovation, predictive intelligence, and unified commerce. Brands using Commerce Cloud move to market faster, engage significantly more customers, and deliver seamless shopping experiences across all channels—digital, mobile, social, and store.
Salesforce is a publicly listed company that is rapidly growing so the right candidate will also be able to develop and scale with the Company. Salesforce offers a dynamic growth opportunity along with the tools, resources and leadership to achieve your goals and accelerate your career growth.
Salesforce is seeking a Client Services Intern/Werkstudent who will work alongside the Solution Architects supporting the full implementation life-cycle, from scoping to deployment in an evolving ecosystem consisting of clients and solution partner.
· Documentation of best practice processes in Salesforce (CRM), Jive (knowledge Management), Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
· Implement and deploy prototypes.
· Analysis of Trends in E-Commerce.
· Investigation of new technologies.
· Other supporting tasks.
· Working towards a Bsc or Msc in Computer Science, Business Informatics or related.
· Passion for Internet, E-Commerce and related Technologies.
· Efficient handling of MS Office; experience in Salesforce is a plus.
· Quick learning abilities and maintaining a positive attitude.
· Must be fluent in English and German language.
· Coursework in SQL and relational database concepts
· Living within commuting distance of Jena
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.