Description de l'offre
Executes operational activities related to quote, price, configuration, deal registration, order management process, invoicing, and contract life-cycle management to ensure that sales orders are successfully completed from quote to delivery and credited appropriately assigned for sales compensation. Produces deal documentation and configures systems to reflect ordering processes. Generates invoices and client billing in accordance with service and product agreements. Records, updates and validates customer and deal information in systems produces reports and analyses of sales processing activities.
· Provides direct and ongoing leadership for a team of supervisors and individual contributors providing general, administrative and strategic operational excellence support for sales processing and order fulfillment for an organization
· Ensures proper and timely execution of sales processing activities for assigned teams across multiple areas, including: creating quotes, performing pricing, registering information and producing documentation, order execution, billing and invoice production and configuration of order systems to meet client requirements
· Manages headcount, deliverables, schedules, and costs for multiple ongoing initiatives
· create and execute plans for business growth and stability, ensuring that resources are appropriately allocated and that goals, objectives, timelines, and budgets are met in accordance with program and organizational roadmaps.
· Communicates activity status and escalates issues to direct managers, program managers, and internal and external sales partners.
· Manages relationships with internal and external partners and suppliers, including setting expectations regarding deliverables, product quality, schedules, and costs
· ensures that team members are effectively communicating and collaborating with internal and external resources.
· Proactively identifies opportunities for process improvement and cost reductions opportunities.
· Provides people-care management for assigned team members, including hiring, setting and monitoring of annual performance plans, coaching, and career development
· ensures that proper knowledge and career development tools are in place to support ongoing team member and process development.
Education and Experience Required:
· First level university degree or equivalent experience required. May have advanced university degree.
· Typically 5 or more years of related work experience, including 0 -2 years of people management experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Strong leadership skills, including coaching, team-building, and conflict resolution.
· Advanced project management skills including time and risk management, resource prioritization, and project structuring.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Ability to manage human capital across geographies to drive workforce development and achieve desired results
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, including negotiation, presentation, and influence skills
· mastery in English and local language
· Advanced business acumen, technical knowledge, and extensive knowledge in sales processes and systems
· Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills
· Good understanding of company's policies and processes.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.