Description de l'offre
You will be responsible for execute Supplier Contract negotiation and create PO to support business operation smoothly on time.
· Negotiating with vendors with the concept of low cost, high quality, assess supplier's service to ensure that they comply with specifications and meet the organization's quality standards.
· Analyzing and evaluate supplier bids, tenders, proposals, or quotations; negotiate prices and delivery conditions
· Monitoring the quality and timeliness of service supplied; follows up the status of purchase orders/contracts with vendors to ensure service quality; and communicates status of services with internal customers.
· Working with Vendor management team to evaluate the vendors performance on regular base
· Drafting the comparison report on the aspects of quotation, qualification, delivery
· Handling purchase order and issue PO/contract in GePs system
· Cost Saving achievement and other projects or tasks assigned by line manager
You should have:
· Bachelor degree in in Procurement or related discipline.
· Minimum 3 years (Sr. 5 years) related experience
· Knowledge preferable from different perspectives (sourcing, operations, familiar with full range of purchase types ) and good cost analysis, negotiation and communication skill
· Who we are