You will be responsible for organizing and implementing exhibition, event, congress or assisting marketing promotion activities in Centralized and Point of Care Solutions.
· Liaising with external vendors and agencies to ensure that to meet the requirements and budget;
· Organizing and implementing events like seminar, exhibition and congress etc.
· Coordinating or designing marketing promotion tools like gift, brochure or souvenir which should be ensured in accordance with Roche CI policy;
· Planning yearly budget for exhibition, event or congress in Centralized and Point of Care Solutions department;
· Realizing the delivery of each event within budget and schedule as well as with good quality;
· Improving the efficiency of event management procedure by leveraging the knowledge and experience of process control, resources allocation, documentation, etc.
· Effectively reviewing and evaluating each event conducted to understand the issues of event management and areas to improve; Continuously improve the innovation of events implemented.
You should hold:
· Bachelor degree and above in Marketing, Business Management or other Appropriate discipline;
· Proficiency in both oral and written English and good command of MS office software application;
· Product & marketing expertise.
You should have 2 years and above working experience in a similar capacity and in a similar industry.
· Who we are