At our Roche PVT competence centre in Kornwestheim you will work as Project Manager (m/f) in complex healthcare development projects.
In the function as project planner, you will be responsible for the implementation of cross-functional planning and for tracking activity development. In addition, you will support the development and implementation of a risk management system in your function as project risk manager. You set up relevant PMO processes and structures in coordination with PPMO, continuously adapt them and ensure compliance with the processes within the project team.
Your main responsibilities are:
· You support the project structure and project planning by designing the project start, area management and project manual, etc.
· You will be responsible for cost control and project completion
· The creation of status reports is part of your area of responsibility
· You manage project information around project teams and management teams (e.g. steering committee) to support decision making
· You act as the central administration office for the project data
· Responsibility for various executions and release of changes
· Handling of project and management meetings (organisation of project meetings, setting the agenda, processing and distribution of minutes)
· You lead, create and track the project milestones and their review
· You maintain comprehensive internal and external contacts with users and partner companies
· Define coordinated actions and reports and performance indicators (KPIs) for the program to enable teams and functions to measure and improve quality, performance and effectiveness
Do you meet the following requirements?
· Degree in engineering, natural sciences or comparable vocational training or further education
· 3 years project management experience in the diagnostic environment with a focus on product development projects, typically in the field of laboratory diagnostics.
· Project management certifications (e.g. IPMA, PMI, PRINCE2) are an advantage
· Experience in moderating and presenting for workshops and internal meeting
· Strong organisational, methodological and communication skills
· Ability to capture, analyze and translate complex problems into solutions
· Fluency in English is a prerequisite and German is desirable - both written and spoken
· Independent, structured and goal-oriented work
Further information can be found at www.roche-pvt.com .
For a complete application, please add a current CV, a letter of motivation, incl. your salary expectations and relevant references. Please note that no further documents can be added after you have sent your application.
We accept applications in German and English. Wir akzeptieren Bewerbungen in Deutsch und Englisch.
Contact person for applicants:
If you have any questions about the job advertisement, please contact Mrs Denise Breitschwerdt, Phone –676.
Answers to technical questions can be found in our FAQ.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Research & Development, Research & Development > Research
· Who we are
Roche PVT is the center of excellence for the development and production of innovative laboratory automation systems of Roche. From your beginning with Roche, our motivated team will welcome and support you. Numerous opportunities for personal development, flexible work hours, attractive compensation packages and special family assistance programs are available.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
La société présente depuis 2004 deux sections parallèles, le secteur pharmaceutique et le secteur diagnostic. Numéro un mondial dans les médicaments contre le cancer ainsi qu'en virologie, le groupe dirigé par le Dr Severin Schwan se focalise essentiellement dans la « médecine individualisée ».
La société est présente commercialement dans 150 pays. Son siège se situe à Bâle en Suisse. Son chiffre d'affaires s'est élevé en 2016 à 50,576 milliards de francs suisses. La société a dépensé 9,915 milliards de francs suisses en recherche et développement. En 2016, l'entreprise compte 94 000 salariés environ