Description de l'offre
An internship in the Global Communication & Brand Management team of Roche Diabetes Care at our site in Mannheim offers you the opportunity to apply your communications knowledge and social media skills as well as to obtain insights into the diabetes care business.
During your internship in the Global Communications & Brand Management team:
· You will be part of an international Communications & Brand Management team based in Mannheim
· Your focus will be internal and digital communications via our Global Diabetes Care Intranet, its regional and local counterparts and social media tools such as Yammer.
· You will contribute to challenging projects and get specific project parts that you can finalize independently
· You will gather, analyze and review data, to optimize our SharePoint Online based Diabetes Care Intranet
· You will design and develop presentations, ready-to-use training tools, communication materials and websites
· You will have a personal contact person offering day-to-day coaching and additional insights into diabetes care, communications and brand management
Who we are
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Who you are
You're someone who wants to influence your own development. You're looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
For the internship position the following qualifications are required:
· Talent coupled with interest for communications and communication tools
· Registration during the internship in communications, media management or business administration
· At least 1 year of studies in a bachelor program, preferably already in a master program
· Short work experience, internships and studies abroad are a plus
· Good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint; SharePoint Online or programming skills are a plus
· Fluent in English and preferably good command of the German language
· Self-starting capabilities, openness to new topics, commitment, analytic skills and creativity
Time Period: 6 months. Please indicate possible start and end point of your internship.
For a complete application please add an updated CV, a motivational letter specific to the position, a certificate of enrollment and all relevant certificates. Please consider that after submission you won't be able to add any further documents.
Whom to contact:
· For technical questions, you can use our FAQ https://www.roche.com/de/careers/global_service/faqs.htm
· Should you have recruiting specific questions on your application or the specific job posting, please contact the responsible recruiter Mr. Herget, Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Vocational & Development Programs, Vocational & Development Programs > Internship