The pharmacology department which is within the unit discovery oncology, develops innovative cancer medicine from the very beginning up to the clinical trials. Within those tasks the main focus is on immuno-therapy using of the newest in vivo and in vitro technology. We are a motivated and also a very flexible team of four immunologists (2scientists, 1PhD, 1 Masterstudent) with getting support of excellent in-vivo technicians and biology-laboratory technicians.
We as Roche would like to grant you more than just an intership. We would like to create a perfect environment for you to learn and feel comfortable the whole time you are with us. From the beginning your Team welcomes you and will give you deep insights in many different fields. We focus on a steady learning process and furthermore we will challenge you but also support you in your professional learning. We also offer you:
Flexible working hours (37,5 h/week) - above-average payment for every kind of internship - reduced food prices of 50% - infinite coffee consumption - gym center directly on our Roche-Campus- further training measures and interesting guest lectures - connecting with Interns from all over the Campus
· You support our ex-vivo pharmacology team and contribute to pre-clinical research in the field of cancer immunotherapy
· For at least 6 months you will be fully part of a highly dynamic team of technicians and scientists focussing on immunopharmacodynamic ex vivo analyses
· Within our group your main focus will be multicolor flow cytometry (FACS). In close collaboration with other team members you will establish and validate new FACS assays and support ongoing FACS experiments for different pre-clinical oncology projects
· You will further support our team in the performance of immunohistochemical and ELISA-based assays
· You have recently obtained a bachelor´s degree with excellent marks in e.g. Biology, Biomedicine, or Biotechnology
· You are a highly motivated and passionate student who will join our team for at least 6 months
· You have acquired profound knowledge in both mouse and human immunology
· Sound practical experience in multicolor flow cytometry (ideally 8 colors+) required
· Experience in immunohistochemical and/or ELISA-based assays is a plus
· You are still enrolled as a master or diploma (or anything of equal value) student of Biology or related
· You like to gain industry experience apart from your studies in performing a voluntary internship in our group. Supervision of graded internships or a master thesis is not possible.
Start: 15.10.2018 or as agreed
Your application documents
Please upload all documents in support of an application (CV, application/motivation letter, relevant reports and references as well as your current matriculation. This offer is only meant for enrolled and active students at a University/University of Applied Sciences or Technical Unverisities.
We are looking forward to your application.
Do you have any questions? Get in touch:
E. Moosmang Tel.:+49 8856/60 2567
For technical questions, you can use our FAQ.
Roche ist ein Arbeitgeber, bei dem Chancengleichheit zählt.
Berufsförderungs- & Entwicklungsprogramme, Berufsförderungs- & Entwicklungsprogramme > Praktikum
· Who we are
Die Roche Diagnostics GmbH (RDG) ist mit mehr als 12.000 Mitarbeitern der drittgrößte Standort im Konzern. Neben den Vertriebsorganisationen in Deutschland (Roche Pharma AG und Roche Diagnostics Deutschland) fokussiert die RDG auf das operative Geschäft. In den beiden Standorten Mannheim und Penzberg werden neue diagnostische Tests und pharmazeutische Wirkstoffe für den weltweiten Markt entwickelt und produziert.
Roche ist ein Arbeitgeber, der die Chancengleichheit fördert.