Who we are
At Roche, 85,000 people in 150 countries are pioneers in healthcare. Together we have developed into one of the world's leading research-based healthcare groups. Our success is based on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche PVT GmbH is a competence centre for the development and production of laboratory automation systems and complements Roche's complete laboratory solutions with its portfolio. From day one, you will be welcomed and supported by a team of colleagues. In addition to numerous development opportunities, flexible working time models and an attractive salary, you can expect offers on the subject of family and career.
As a Connectivity and Security Architect (m/f/d) you will contribute to the success of a project in the field of research and development for innovative interoperability and cyber security topics in health IT in a complex multi-domain environment.
· You act as an expert/developer with proven entrepreneurial skills and mindset, understanding the scientific, technical and commercial context.
· Based on a conceptual solution architecture and requirements, you define connectivity and security architectures for innovative health IT solutions that support cross-domain interoperability in an open and heterogeneous environment.
· You will evaluate cyber security risks and define remedial actions, as well as support the development of demonstrator solutions.
· You will develop concepts for the standardization of interoperability and security solutions.
· They contribute to a positive team environment that creates trust, ensures clear and transparent communication and strives for the overall goal of the project.
This position requires a willingness to travel of 20%.
Who we are
Roche PVT is the center of excellence for the development and production of innovative laboratory automation systems of Roche. From your beginning with Roche, our motivated team will welcome and support you. Numerous opportunities for personal development, flexible work hours, attractive compensation packages and special family assistance programs are available.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
You are open to new ideas and question conventional ways of thinking. You appreciate working in a performance-oriented environment based on mutual respect, discussion and cooperation. Then Roche is the starting point for an exciting and international working environment with many opportunities for development.
· We have a university degree in computer science, information technology or a similar field.
· You already have extensive experience in software development and solution architecture in an innovative field
· We can rely on your years of experience in interoperability, communications technology, cloud-based solutions and cyber security.
· You are a communications expert with excellent oral and written communication skills in English and preferably German.
· You have excellent time management and ability to manage multiple priorities
· You have strong analytical skills, can analyse and summarise different data sources and make recommendations.
· You are a team player with an interest in innovation and advanced technology.
· You focus on value creation through continuous improvement and innovation.
· You have an analytical mindset and the ability to define conceptual architectures based on abstract requirements in a complex environment.
This position is permanent
For more information please visit www.roche-pvt.com .
We accept applications in German and English. Wir akzeptieren Bewerbungen auf Deutsch und Englisch.
Answers to technical questions can be found in our FAQ.
For content-related / recruiting - specific questions regarding the job advertisement, please contact Christian Pfleger, Tel. Application documents:
For a complete application, please add a current CV, a letter of motivation suitable for the position, indicating your desired salary and relevant certificates. Please note that no further documents can be added later before sending your application.
La société présente depuis 2004 deux sections parallèles, le secteur pharmaceutique et le secteur diagnostic. Numéro un mondial dans les médicaments contre le cancer ainsi qu'en virologie, le groupe dirigé par le Dr Severin Schwan se focalise essentiellement dans la « médecine individualisée ».
La société est présente commercialement dans 150 pays. Son siège se situe à Bâle en Suisse. Son chiffre d'affaires s'est élevé en 2016 à 50,576 milliards de francs suisses. La société a dépensé 9,915 milliards de francs suisses en recherche et développement. En 2016, l'entreprise compte 94 000 salariés environ