Description de l'offre
Do you want to work on the best supply chain in the world? Do you love playing on a winning team and getting into it as of day 1 on a global supply chain environment? Then, we have the perfect opportunity for you.
Did you know that at P&G we consider the Supply Network Operations as the engine that accelerates value creation?
We offer exciting, challenging internships to outstanding students. You will be a member of the Customs organization, working on one or several projects in the area of supply chain management. As a new intern within the Supply Network Operations organisation, you will have a real job, with real responsibility from day-one, along with the training and development you need to be successful.
Getting thousands of different products onto the shelves in our customers' stores in the right quantities, at the right time and with perfect quality really does present a new challenge every day! P&G's Supply Network Operations organisation is there to meet this challenge: forecasting customer demand, managing the information flows from orders, shipments and invoices and owning the physical distribution process from Distribution Centre to the customers' shelf.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
As the winner of the CLEVIS Star Award for the Best Company for internships in Germany, we offer exciting, challenging internships to outstanding students.
We design internships to give students an intensive immersion in the exciting corporate environment we work in.
To do this, you will be entrusted with a live business project to lead, own and execute.
As we know this is challenging, we make sure that each intern receives a customized learning plan to ensure they get the right levels of coaching, mentorship and formal training as they deliver their work.
Most exciting of all is that a successful completion of the internship may lead to a permanent position in our Organization
If you are a student with strong dedication to lead, hunger to learn, ability to overcome barriers, passion to win and an interest in pursuing a career at P&G, this internship is for you.
IN SUMMARY, WHAT WE OFFER:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Ability to learn a special field - both theoretical framework (e.g. Customs Law) and practical experience via self-study and intensive networking with other I-Trade colleagues and external partners (e.g. Plant/Distribution Center colleagues, Broker etc.)
- Leadership/self-starting capabilities, collaboration skills, creativity and strategic analysis
- At least 1 year of studies (Bachelor/Master/Diploma)
- Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Short work experience, internships and studies abroad are considered as a plus
- Good knowledge of the language of country of interest
- Good command of the English language
- Computer skills: SAP, MS Office.
- Import/Export/Logistics Experience
- Ability to communicate across countries / remote locations in and externally
- Project management skills / experience of having worked in a project environment
- Technical experience (and readiness to learn)
- Just apply via clicking the button below
- Please note that we need all the below listed documents to consider your application complete:
- CV as a separate document
- Cover letter for the specific role you are applying
- Copy of A-level (Baccalaureate) grades as well as a Copy of Bachelor and Master (if applicable) diploma and transcript
- Copy of relevant work, internship and volunteering certificates or reference letters
Please have in mind that individual attachments cannot be larger than 5 MB and you may upload up to 25 attachments. Should some of your files be too large, try to zip them into one Attachment.
If your application is incomplete, this may lead to some delays in the recruitment process.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
We are an equal opportunity employer.