Supply Network Operations: Customer Service, Planning, Logistics & Distribution - Entry Management Positions (m/f)
Did you know that at P&G we consider the Supply Network Operations as the engine that accelerates value creation?
Getting thousands of different products onto the shelves in our customer's stores in the right quantities with precise quality in a very good time manner really does present a new challenge every single day.
What are the challenges that P&G's Supply Network Operations (SNO) is here to meet?
- forecasting customer demand
- owning and executing production and capacity planning,
- working with the information flow for the entire supply chain and being responsible for the physical flow process from suppliers through production plants and distribution centers to the customer's shelf
All these missions require a strong multi-functional work, which means that you will work with other functions both internally and externally and you will be responsible to make sure that we have the right product at the right place with the right cost.
Are you ready to take the challenge?
WHAT WE WILL OFFER YOU?
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will have the ownership of your role from the beginning and you will handle diverse projects and responsibilities
- Recognized groundbreaking management skills – we offer you the opportunity to test your knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and to obtain insights into the world of logistics & business management;
- Continuous trainings and mentoring – you will work with passionate people and you will receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and supportive work environment – P&G employees are at the center, we value every individual and we empower initiatives, we promote flexibility and work/life balance
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor degree / Master degree graduate
- Excellent speaking and written command of the English language
- Leadership skills
- Problem solving via innovation & creativity
- Strong organizing and analytical thinking;
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment;
JUST APPLY VIA CLICKING THE BUTTON BELOW
Please note that we need all the below listed documents to consider your application complete:
- CV as a separate document
- Cover letter for the specific role you are applying
- Copy of A-level (Baccalaureate) grades as well as a Copy of Bachelor and Master (if applicable) diploma and transcript
- Copy of relevant work, internship and volunteering certificates or reference letters
Please have in mind that individual attachments cannot be larger than 5 MB and you may upload up to 25 attachments. Should some of your files be too large, try to zip them into one Attachment.
If your application is incomplete, this may lead to some delays in the recruitment process.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
About Procter & Gamble
Procter & Gamble est la première société mondiale de produits de grande consommation. P&G a pour vocation de mettre à la disposition des consommateurs des produits sûrs, de haute qualité au juste prix, qui répondent à leurs besoins et respectent l'environnement. P&G est aujourd'hui implanté dans 80 pays et vend ses quelques 300 marques comme Ariel, Mr Propre, Tampax, Always, Pampers, Gillette, Head & Shoulders… à 5 milliards de consommateurs dans plus de 160 pays à travers le monde. Rejoindre Procter & Gamble sur Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pgcareers?ref=ts En savoir plus sur le recrutement P&G : http://we.experiencepg.com