As the winner of the CLEVIS Star Award for the Best Company for internships and in the category Working Atmosphere, we offer an exciting and challenging internship in Trade Marketing Gillette to an outstanding and talented student.
As an intern on Gillette, you will work on one of the most valued Brand within the P&G portfolio according to Best Global Brands 2017. As an entire part of the multifunctional team leading the Gillette business in DACH you will own a meaningful project with significant impact on the Gillette DACH business. We are seeking a talent who leads, solves problems independently with strong analytical mind and makes things happen. If you have a passion for a strong leading and creative brand operating in a volatile market, this internship opportunity is made for you!
Summary of Job Responsibilities
· We will give you an important Gillette project on which you will be the project leader.
· Your responsibilities will consist in achieving competitively superior in-store presence for Gillette.
· By doing this you will learn and use conceptual selling techniques and data-based presentations.
· You will get relevant coaching on the job which will enable you to strongly contribute to Gillette's success.
What we offer
• Responsibilities as of Day One – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
• Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
• Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance”
We are looking for:
· Students as of the third semester of their Bachelor studies or Master students, with good academic results
· Experience of either living in Germany, Austria or Switzerland or knowledge of its market
· Fluency in German
· Availability to work from October till March
· Ability to communicate in English within the business environment
· Strong leadership and communication skills
· Ability to set priorities and follow through on commitments
· Ability to work effectively with diverse groups of people
· Creativity, innovation and initiative
Further information for your application:
Just apply via clicking the button below. Please note that we need all the below listed documents to consider your application complete:
· CV as a separate document
· Cover letter for the specific role you are applying
· Copy of A-level (Baccalaureate) grades as well as a Copy of Bachelor and Master (if applicable) diploma and transcript
· Copy of relevant work, internship and volunteering certificates or reference letters
Please have in mind that individual attachments cannot be larger than 5 MB and you may upload up to 25 attachments. Should some of your files be too large, try to zip them into one Attachment.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
We are an equal opportunity employer.