Do you have a passion for developing people to improve their contributions to the organization?
If so, then a role in the Human Resources (HR) organization is for you!
As the winner of the CLEVIS Star Award for the Best Company for internships in Germany, we offer exciting, challenging internships to outstanding students.
Your role as an intern in HR:
As an intern in Human Resources, you will be responsible for leading organizations through assessment, design, transition, work process improvements or working directly with a function. This is not your typical HR internship – you will have truly meaningful projects to work on.
All our HR roles provide the chance to define your skills, apply them in a professional setting, and have a direct impact on business results. At this internship, your projects will deliver leading edge deep understanding in areas such as employee engagement, benefits, compensation, employee and labor relations, recruiting, training and development.
What we offer:
• Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
• Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
• Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
We are looking for Bachelor's/Master's students:
• From Business/Engineering Schools/Universities
• Loving solving and analyzing problems to build creative solutions.
• Knowing how to set priorities and deliver what you commit to.
• Loving working in a multicultural and diverse environment.
• Having the ability to learn on the job in a rapidly changing environment.
• With good interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals
• Good English and German language skills
Just so you know:
• Just apply via clicking the button below. Please note that we need all the below listed documents to consider your application complete:
- CV as a separate document
- Cover letter for the specific role you are applying
- Copy of A-level (Baccalaureate) grades as well as a Copy of Bachelor and Master (if applicable) diploma and transcript
- Copy of relevant work, internship and volunteering certificates or reference letters.
Please have in mind that individual attachments cannot be larger than 1 MB and you may upload up to 10 attachments. Should some of your files be too large, try to zip them into one Attachment. If your application is incomplete, this may lead to some delays in the recruitment process.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
We are an equal opportunity employer.