Description de l'offre
Do you want to engineer with best in class technology @ Procter & Gamble?
P&G is made of many individual brands, each serving customers in different ways—but all with a focus on making peoples’ lives a little easier.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
For this, we offer a high-class apprenticeship and dual study program in our Research and Development Sites in Schwalbach/Taunus and Kronberg/Taunus.
During a dual study you can early take responsibility for own projects and do meaningful work in the different departments of our company. Will you research & develop for our billion-dollar brands in future?
The Study at the DHBW Mosbach (Dual University Baden Württemberg) is an integrated dual study and you can choose between different technical disciplines like mechanical construction, mechatronics, electronics or international technology management. The Study of Engineering- International technology management starts with an technical base-semester goes forward with projects work until you finish your final bachelor-thesis in one of our departments in our technical centers in Kronberg/Taunus or Schwalbach/Taunus.
During your study in Engineering you will be responsible for inventing, reapplying and developing technologies for our new products or product technologies. At the beginning of the study you will support our researcher and scientist engineers on their work. You are learning, how to manufacture billion-dollar-brands in our plant. By proceeding your study, you will learn to work projects in an international environment and you will get more responsibility for your own projects.
During your study projects can be done in several areas:
· product supply engineering
· research and development electronic devices
· project engineering
The dual Study at the DHBW Mosbach has a very practical approach, so it´s very easy for you to have a good start for a career within Procter & Gamble.
Cornerstones of the dual Study at the DHBW Mosbach (Engineering- International technology management)”
· Cooperation with the DHBW Mosbach university.
· The complete duration of the dual Study at the DHBW Mosbach is 6 semesters. Your semester courses are organized block model of three month, alternating practice-semester at Procter & Gamble with following study-semester at the DHBW Mosbach.
· You will do a lot of practice relevant work during the study.
· Optional you can do a semester abroad within the company or on in another university.
· You will graduate with bachelor of engineering (Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen)
Find more information:
Our expectation- you should have:
· very good leadership and teamwork skills
· Interest to take responsibility for own work
· successful graduation with Abitur (or working on it)
· certificates with good achievements in MINT-disciplines
· Interested in working in an international environment and to communicate in English.
· Passion in problem-solving and analytical creativity
What we offer:
· Inspirational work environment using leading edge technology
· Challenging job with meaningful responsibility from 1st day at work
· compensation during the complete time of your study including allowances for vacation and Christmas
· Individual mentoring and long-term career planning during and after your study
· Rich development program focusing on personal skills & professional development including individual on-the-job and small group trainings