Description de l'offre
Do you want to engineer with best in class technology @ Procter & Gamble?
P&G is made of many individual brands, each serving customers in different ways- but all with a focus on making peoples’ lives a little easier.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
For this, we offer a high-class apprenticeship and dual study program in our Research and Development Sites in Schwalbach/Taunus and Kronberg/Taunus.
During a dual study you can early take responsibility for own projects and do meaningful work in the different departments of our company. Will you research & develop for our billion-dollar brands in future?
The “Kooperatives Ingenieurstudium KIS” is an integrated dual study and you can choose between “Systems Engineering” (mechatronics) or “Elektrotechnik” (electronic engineering). The Study of systems engineering contains a complete apprenticeship with an IHK-Exam in mechatronics within the first five semester. In the following three semester you go forward on projects until you finish your final bachelor-thesis in one of our departments in our technical centers in Kronberg/Taunus or Schwalbach/Taunus.
During you study in systems engineering you will be responsible for inventing, reapplying and developing technologies for our new products or product technologies. At the beginning of the study you will support our researcher and scientist engineers on their work. You are learning, how to manufacture billion-dollar-brands in our plant. By proceeding your study, you will learn to work projects in an international environment and you will get more responsibility for your own projects.
During your study projects can be done in several areas:
· Product supply engineering
· Research and development electronic devices
· Project engineering
The “Kooperatives Ingenieurstudium“ has a very practical approach, so it´s very easy for you to have a good start for a career within Procter & Gamble.
Cornerstones of the “Kooperatives Ingenieurstudium (KIS Systems Engineering)”
· Cooperation with university of applied science in Rüsselsheim
· Your semester courses are organized as part time model with a split week (2 day university/3 day company) for your first five semester, changing to a split (3 day university/2 day company) for the last three semesters.
· You will do a complete apprenticeship with IHK-exam in mechatronics in the first five semester
· You will graduate with bachelor of science (systems engineering)
Find more information about KIS: https://www.hs-rm.de/de/fachbereiche/ingenieurwissenschaften/studiengaenge/kooperatives-ingenieurstudium-systems-engineering-bsc/
Our expectation- you should have:
· Very good leadership and teamwork skills
· Interest to take responsibility for own work
· Successful graduation with Abitur, Fachabitur or similar (or working on it)
· Certificates with good achievements in MINT-disciplines
· Interested in working in an international environment and to communicate in English
· Passion in problem-solving and analytical creativity
What we offer:
· Inspirational work environment using leading edge technology
· Challenging job with meaningful responsibility from 1st day at work
· Compensation during the complete time of your study including allowances for vacation and Christmas
· Individual mentoring and long-term career planning during and after your study
· Rich development program focusing on personal skills & professional development including individual on-the-job and small group trainings