Are you an intellectually curious individual who is passionate about uncovering human needs and desires?
If so, then a role in the Consumer and Market Knowledge (CMK) organization is for you!
In CMK, we directly influence business strategy, product design, pricing, media investments and much more. We use our boundless curiosity to discover what consumers want, why they want it & how we can we influence them through immersive exploration, in-depth analysis and good research.
We answer questions like: What should our brands stand for? Who are our target shoppers and how do we best reach them? How can we invent exciting in-store & on-line shopper experiences?
Your role as an Associate Manager in Consumer & Market Knowledge:
- You will act as an internal, active and influential business strategy consultant, whose role it is to ensure that consumer and shopper insights are the foundations of our business strategy and execution.
- You will be part of a multi-functional business team, working closely with Brand Management, Finance, Sales, Research & Development and others, constantly exploring new opportunities for business growth.
- Your key to success will be your ability to build on and combine soft skills with analytical skills, and use integrative thinking to convey research findings to drive actions with your key business partners.
- We believe people are endlessly fascinating and there’s always something new to discover. One day you could be exploring human decision-making & how the brain works and another deep-diving into big data sets to spot patterns and create learnings to shape P&G business strategies.
- You will be growing your skills day-in, day-out, by connecting with internal & external experts to explore new ways to learn and by exchanging your findings with the CMK family.
So here’s your opportunity: join CMK and help us anticipate what consumers want and find out what they need.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- Meaningful and exciting project from Day 1 in a truly international and multi-functional team.
- Relevant training-on-the-job and a large portfolio of significant personal development opportunities and career perspectives.
- Competitive salary and attractive social benefits (e.g. company pension plan, Christmas and vacation bonus, stock purchasing programs, flexible working times, company shop, fitness centre, health programs)
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelors/Master or PhD graduates
- Strong leaders who can envision new 'ways to win', set direction and engage others, and eagerness to work in teams
- Passion for consumer insight development
- Strong thinking and direction setting skills, creativity, innovation, initiative, follow-through, communication and priority-setting.
- Ability to play a key role and influence across levels and functions.
- Eagerness in learning from and talking with consumers.
- Passion for finding creative solutions to business issues and working with a variety of data sources
- Fluency in English and German
- First work experiences up to 2 years are welcome - preferably Market Research (but not required)
- A statistical qualification is not required, but strong analytical skills using multiple data sources is essential
- Data Analytics, Social studies or anthropological /psychology background a plus (optional)
FURTHER INFORMATION FOR YOUR APPLICATION:
- Just apply via clicking the button below
- Please note that we need all the below listed documents to consider your application complete:
- CV in English as a separate document
- Cover letter for the specific role you are applying
- Copy of A-level (Baccalaureate) grades as well as a Copy of Bachelor and Master (if applicable) diploma and transcript
- Copy of relevant work, internship and volunteering certificates or reference letters
- Please have in mind that individual attachments cannot be larger than 5 MB and you may upload up to 25 attachments. Should some of your files be too large, try to zip them into one Attachment.
- If your application is incomplete, this may lead to some delays in the recruitment process.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
We are an equal opportunity employer.