Apprenticeship - Ausbildung Oberflächenbeschichter/in
Do you want to work with best in class technology @ Procter & Gamble?
P&G is made of many individual brands, each serving customers in different ways—but all with a focus on making peoples’ lives a little easier.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
For this, we offer a high-class apprenticeship and dual study program in our Research and Development Sites in Schwalbach/Taunus and Kronberg/Taunus.
During the apprenticeship at Procter & Gamble you can early take responsibility for own projects and do meaningful work in the different departments of our company. Will you support for our billion-dollar brands in future with your work?
The apprenticeship as Oberflächenbeschichter/in covers a huge field of technology, like processing of materials chemistry and manufacturing. The apprenticeship as Oberflächenbeschichter/in starts with technical base-training in our apprentice tool-shop and goes forward with assignment in in our plant in Kronberg/Taunus.
During your apprenticeship you will be responsible for working on our surface technologies for our new products . At the beginning of your apprenticeship you will get the complete background in our company. By proceeding your apprenticeship, you will learn to work in our Laboratories in an international environment and you will support our Engineers on their work. You will learn, how to manufacture billion-dollar-brands in our plants.
During your apprenticeship projects can be done in several areas:
· Surface Technology Coating
The apprenticeship as Oberflächenbeschichter/in has a very practical approach in every field of technology, so it´s very easy for you to have a good start for a career within Procter & Gamble.
Cornerstones apprenticeship in mechatronics
· Certified IHK apprenticeship (chamber of industry and commerce
· Duration of 3 year- very successful apprentice can absolve ½ year earlier
· Supported by a special Vocational School in Schwäbisch Gmünd
· You will do a lot of practice relevant work during your apprenticeship
· You will graduate with IHK certificate (Oberflächenbeschichter/in)
Our expectation- you should have:
· Good in teamwork and leadership skills
· Interest to take responsibility for own work
· Successful graduation in Main- or Middleshool (or working on it)
· Certificates with good achievements for technical directions
· Interested in working in an international environment
What we offer:
· Inspirational work environment in our plant
· Challenging job with meaningful responsibility
· Tariff compensation (Metalltarif) including allowances for vacation and Christmas
· Individual mentoring and career planning beginning with your apprenticeship
· Rich development program focusing on personal skills & professional development including individual on-the-job and small group trainings
About Procter & Gamble
Procter & Gamble est la première société mondiale de produits de grande consommation. P&G a pour vocation de mettre à la disposition des consommateurs des produits sûrs, de haute qualité au juste prix, qui répondent à leurs besoins et respectent l'environnement. P&G est aujourd'hui implanté dans 80 pays et vend ses quelques 300 marques comme Ariel, Mr Propre, Tampax, Always, Pampers, Gillette, Head & Shoulders… à 5 milliards de consommateurs dans plus de 160 pays à travers le monde. Rejoindre Procter & Gamble sur Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pgcareers?ref=ts En savoir plus sur le recrutement P&G : http://we.experiencepg.com