Apprenticeship - Ausbildung Mechatroniker/in
Do you want to work with best in class technology @ Procter & Gamble?
P&G is made of many individual brands, each serving customers in different ways—but all with a focus on making peoples’ lives a little easier.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
For this, we offer a high-class apprenticeship and dual study program in our Research and Development Sites in Schwalbach/Taunus and Kronberg/Taunus.
During the apprenticeship at Procter & Gamble you can early take responsibility for own projects and do meaningful work in the different departments of our company. Will you support for our billion-dollar brands in future with your work?
The apprenticeship in mechatronics covers a huge field of technology, like processing of materials, electronics, programming and manufacturing. The apprenticeship in Mechatronic starts with technical base-training in our apprentice tool-shop and goes forward with assignment in different departments in our technical centers in Kronberg/Taunus or Schwalbach/Taunus.
During your apprenticeship in mechatronic you will be responsible for working on technologies for our new products or product technologies. At the beginning of your apprenticeship you will get the complete background in our technologies. By proceeding your apprenticeship, you will learn to work in our Laboratories in an international environment and you will get more and support our Researcher an Scientist on their work. You will learn, how to manufacture billion-dollar-brands in our plants.
During your apprenticeship projects can be done in several areas:
· Product supply engineering
· Research and development electronic devices
The apprenticeship in mechatronics has a very practical approach in every field of technology, so it´s very easy for you to have a good start for a career within Procter & Gamble.
Cornerstones apprenticeship in mechatronics
· Certified IHK apprenticeship (chamber of industry and commerce
· Duration of 3 ½ year- very successful apprentice can absolve ½ year earlier
· Split exam (40% after 1 ½ year, 60% at the end)
· Supported by Vocational School in Oberursel (Hochtaunusschule)
· You will do a lot of practice relevant work during your apprenticeship
· You will graduate with IHK certificate (Mechatroniker/in)
Our expectation- you should have:
· Good in teamwork and leadership skills
· Interest to take responsibility for own work
· Successful graduation in Middleshool (or working on it)
· Certificates with good achievements in MINT-disciplines
· Interested in working in an international environment and to communicate in English.
What we offer:
· Inspirational work environment in our technical center
· Challenging job with meaningful responsibility
· Tariff compensation (Metalltarif) including allowances for vacation and Christmas
· Individual mentoring and career planning beginning with your apprenticeship
· Rich development program focusing on personal skills & professional development including individual on-the-job and small group trainings
About Procter & Gamble
Procter & Gamble est la première société mondiale de produits de grande consommation. P&G a pour vocation de mettre à la disposition des consommateurs des produits sûrs, de haute qualité au juste prix, qui répondent à leurs besoins et respectent l'environnement. P&G est aujourd'hui implanté dans 80 pays et vend ses quelques 300 marques comme Ariel, Mr Propre, Tampax, Always, Pampers, Gillette, Head & Shoulders… à 5 milliards de consommateurs dans plus de 160 pays à travers le monde. Rejoindre Procter & Gamble sur Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pgcareers?ref=ts En savoir plus sur le recrutement P&G : http://we.experiencepg.com