Description de l'offre
ENGINEERING & DEVELOPMENT
Long Term-At will
· Lead the paint development achieving expected quality level (vs OEM’s specs) at committed cost (paint consumption, paint scrap, # parts per mast…)
· Coordinate a cross-functional team (plant, paint setting, laboratory, supplier, customer…)
· Ensure that paint process (product/process) is stable in terms of quality
· Follow-up the development and ensure the conformity of specific painting means (jigs, masking station…)
· KPI and/or main deliverables
· OPTIMAP work packages
· MCI (Manufacturing Convergence Indicator)
· PPE documents (keops)
· Paint’In & PPCM
· Respect and follow safety rules (Plants, business trip, Personal protective Equipment)
1 / Customer Project Development.
· Take part to “Quad” meeting and push application of Design to paint methodology
· Use and Follow development guide (opticolor & paint ‘in )
· Answer to project requests and define at the beginning of the project Paint Zoning commitment
· Manage technical relationships with paint raw material suppliers (paint product validation through Paint ‘In, samples for first runs….)
· Take part to purchasing development chart drafting
· Assist the MPM for paint validation
· Follow up jigs development from CAD design to final acceptance on site (including prototype phase)
· Validate paint range / process / customer specifications (mechanical & aspect )
· Propose and coordinate specific means realization (jigs, masking).
· Propose coordinate path programming development.
· Plan, organize and assist to initial samples realization.
· Take part to run@rate (process validation)and report performance level and/or necessaries improvements
· Coordinate the global quality of painted product.
· Fill the “plant process information” data.
· Propose to the plant continuous improvement plan.
· Capitalize & compare / initial quotation.
2 / Productivity – Optimization (paint)
· Manage / take part to productivity projects (on plant request)
· Validate proposed solutions (specification & process hardiness)
· Capitalize validated actions
· Knowledge / Qualification
· Bachelor with experience or Master degree
· Previous Experience
· 5 years in paint field or chemistry or process in automotive industry
· Have already participated in project organization