Within our technical center in Weissenburg, between Nürnberg and Munich, your main mission is to support the Manager Industrial Strategy and Capacity Planning in the day-to-day routines for plant loading (and relocation of programs if necessary) and for controlling CapEx (capital expenditures) spending.
You will be in charge of:
* Analyzing topics related to industrial strategy (real estate, plant layout development…)
* Benchmarking of plants (national and international) in case of cost-improvement measure (e.g. energy consumption, maintenance costs…).
* Proposing action plans and developing roadmaps for cost improvement measures in order to participate in their deployment
* Establishing databases for costs and CapEx comparison/best practices.
* Participating in trainings
Plastic Omnium will support you to make your experience with us a success: the cost of your accommodation will be paid, you will benefit from the network of other VIEs in Germany, a periodic follow up will take place with your manager and our HR team all along your assignment. Further employment opportunities will be also discussed a few months before the end of your VIE contract. At Plastic Omnium, 2 VIEs out of 3 are offered a permanent job by the end of their assignment!
* You are a highly motivated young graduate from a recognized Engineering or Business school with knowledge of the lean management.
* As part of your studies, you have already undertaken an international curriculum. You have a willingness to travel (30% of the mission). You are a team player, a self-learner and have demonstrated some leadership.
* Your English and German are fluent. French, Slovak or Polish will be a plus. You also have good skills in Excel and Access.
* You have an interest in the automobile industry; a first experience or internship in this sector is a plus. You are open-minded and are driven by a strong desire to learn.}