Within our management unit in Munich, you will be working as a cost controller junior in the financial department. Your main tasks will consist in:
* Preparing monthly Forecast, Budget and Strategic Plan
* Preparing monthly Sales analysis and Profits & Loss with comments on variances to budget and forecast, with focus on: Sales mix, Stock adjustment, Scrap, Debits, Cost of Non-Quality, etc…
* Maintaining Bills of Material costings; standard selling prices; weekly sales analysis
* Preparing weekly plant Key Performance Indicators for executive committee
* Working with commercial/program teams to monitor sales price movements, Retro-billing, Projecting Part Amortization
* And doing some punctual work like analyzing of scrap flow, debits flow, implementation of new cost center, etc.
Plastic Omnium will support you to make your experience with us a success: the cost of your accommodation will be paid, you will benefit from the network of other VIEs in Germany, a periodic follow up will take place with your manager and our HR team all along your assignment. Further employment opportunities will be also discussed a few months before the end of your VIE contract. At Plastic Omnium, 2 VIEs out of 3 are offered a permanent job by the end of their assignment!
You are a highly motivated young graduate from a recognized business school or university with a major in finance. As part of your studies, you have already undertaken an international curriculum.
You speak fluent English and you have a good command of German.
You are a team player, a self-learner and have demonstrated some leadership
You are open minded and with a serious desire to learn, as well as a clear willingness to embark on an international career.}