Independent, innovative, established on the major markets, Plastic Omnium is world leader in its two business lines: automotive and environment.
With over 33,000 employees, 128 factories and 23 R&D centers in 31 countries, Plastic Omnium is an independent French company, listed on the Paris stock exchange, with a 2016 revenue of 6.9 B€.
The Auto Inergy Division is the world’s leading manufacturer of blow-molded polyethylene fuel systems. Combining integrated safety and emissions-control, fuel systems must serve a number of functions: refueling, storage, ventilation, engine supply and fuel level gauge systems.
The Auto Inergy division has more than 7,000 employees at 35 industrial sites in 19 countries, and in 2015 provided 20 million fuel systems for the main automobile manufacturers.
Poste et missions:
- PFEP data management
- Optimization of material flow
- Analyse of logistic processes
- Regulary storage strategy update
- Support production planning process
- Regulary inventory control
- Degree in Supply Chain/ Logistics
- Experience in the automotive environment is desirable
- High level of teamwork, communication skills and sense of responsibility
- Good knowledge of MS-Office and SAP R/3
- English fluently
- Minimum basic knowledge of German