Are you looking for some experience abroad which not only benefits your career but also allows you to live in North Rhine-Westphalia, one of the Germany’s most important industrial areas?
Join our innovative group at the heart of Germany and contribute to the automotive revolution! With 32,000 team members located in 31 countries and a revenue of € 7.5 billion, Plastic Omnium is world leader in its two automotive product lines. You will be part of our Auto Exterior Division, world leader in body panels and modules, serving over 70 car manufacturers with 22,000 employees in 83 sites.
Poste et missions:
Within our plant in Essen you will work on activities under the responsibility of the Plant Technical Manager. Your main mission is to provide engineering support within the Manufacturing team.
You will be in charge of:
- Planning, analyzing and optimizing production processes
- Performing ergonomic assessments on work stations and defining measures to improve ergonomics
- Being involved in projects for layout optimization
- Developing and working on concepts for cost improvement
- Providing technical specifications for production equipment and devices
- Using and implementing Plastic Omnium Standards
Plastic Omnium will support you to make your experience with us a success: the cost of your accommodation will be paid, you will benefit from the network of other VIEs in Germany, a periodic follow up will take place with your manager and our HR team all along your assignment. Further employment opportunities will be also discussed a few months before the end of your VIE contract. At Plastic Omnium, 2 VIEs out of 3 are offered a permanent job by the end of their assignment!
- You are a highly motivated young graduate from a recognized Engineering school with knowledge in plastics manufacturing processes.
- Your English is fluent and you have a good command of German.
- As part of your studies, you have already undertaken an international curriculum. You are a team player, a self-learner and have demonstrated some leadership.
- You have an interest in the automobile industry; a first experience or internship in this sector is a plus.
- You are open-minded and are driven by a strong desire to learn, and you wish to undertake an international career.