Are you looking for some experience abroad which benefits your career and also allows you to live only one hour away from Frankfurt, the most international city in Germany and the largest financial center on the continent?
Join our innovative group at the heart of Germany and contribute to the automotive revolution!
With 32,000 team members located in 31 countries and a revenue of € 7.5 billion, Plastic Omnium is world leader in its two automotive product lines. You will be part of our Auto Exterior Division, world leader in body panels and modules, serving over 70 car manufacturers with 22,000 employees in 83 sites.
Within our plant in Sterbfritz, you will work on activities under the responsibility of the Plant Technical Manager. Your main mission is to provide engineering support within the Manufacturing team.
You will be in charge of:
- Providing support for all manufacturing process including injection, paint, assembly, bonding and process flow methods and equipment
- Creating standard operating procedures and work instructions
- Ensuring the deployment of Plastic Omnium methodology and best practices
- Provides engineering support to the manufacturing teams and to the project team for the launch of the new equipment in the plant and the realization of the manufacturing readiness
- Improving and optimizing injection and/or paint process
Plastic Omnium will support you to make your experience with us a success: the cost of your accommodation will be paid, you will benefit from the network of other VIEs in Germany, a periodic follow up will take place with your manager and our HR team all along your assignment. Further employment opportunities will be also discussed a few months before the end of your VIE contract. At Plastic Omnium, 2 VIEs out of 3 are offered a permanent job by the end of their assignment!
To be part of the adventure:
- You are a highly motivated young graduate from a Engineering school with knowledge in plastics manufacturing processes (injection/paint/assembly).
- Your English is fluent and you have a good command of German.
- As part of your studies, you have already undertaken an international curriculum. You are a team player, a self-learner and have demonstrated some leadership.
- You have an interest in the automotive industry a first experience or internship in this sector is a plus.
- You are open-minded and are driven by a strong desire to learn, and you wish to undertake an international career.