Description de l'offre
Are you looking for some experience abroad which not only benefits your career but also allows you to live in Bavaria (Germany), one of Europe's most competitive industrial regions?
Join our innovative group at the heart of Germany and contribute to the automotive revolution! With 32,000 team members located in 31 countries and a revenue of € 7.5 billion, Plastic Omnium is world leader in its two automotive product lines. You will be part of our Auto Exterior Division, world leader in body panels and modules, serving over 70 car manufacturers with 22,000 employees in 83 sites.
Within our technical center in Weissenburg, between Nürnberg and Munich, your main mission is to support the Manager Industrial Strategy and Capacity Planning in the day-to-day routines for plant loading (and relocation of programs if necessary) and for controlling CapEx (capital expenditures) spending.
You will be in charge of:
- Analyzing topics related to industrial strategy (real estate, plant layout development…)
- Benchmarking of plants (national and international) in case of cost-improvement measure (e.g. energy consumption, maintenance costs…).
- Proposing action plans and developing roadmaps for cost improvement measures in order to participate in their deployment
- Establishing databases for costs and CapEx comparison/best practices.
- Participating in trainings
Plastic Omnium will support you to make your experience with us a success: the cost of your accommodation will be paid, you will benefit from the network of other VIEs in Germany, a periodic follow up will take place with your manager and our HR team all along your assignment. Further employment opportunities will be also discussed a few months before the end of your VIE contract.
At Plastic Omnium, 2 VIEs out of 3 are offered a permanent job by the end of their assignment!
To be part of the adventure:
- You are a highly motivated young graduate from a recognized Engineering or Business school with knowledge of the lean management.
- As part of your studies, you have already undertaken an international curriculum. You have a willingness to travel (30% of the mission). You are a team player, a self-learner and have demonstrated some leadership.
- Your English and German are fluent. French, Slovak or Polish will be a plus. You also have good skills in Excel and Access.
- You have an interest in the automobile industry; a first experience or internship in this sector is a plus. You are open-minded and are driven by a strong desire to learn.