Pierre Fabre is the 2nd largest dermo-cosmetics laboratory in the world and the 2nd largest private French pharmaceutical group. In 2016, it generated 2,282 million euros in revenues, of which 60% came from its international business and 57% from its dermo-cosmetics division. Pierre Fabre, which has always been headquartered in the South-West of France, owns subsidiaries and offices in 47 countries, enjoys distribution agreements in over 130 countries and counts more than 13,000 employees worldwide.
Pierre Fabre’s portfolio represents a continuum of activities spanning from prescription drugs and consumer health care products to dermo-cosmetics. In 2016, Pierre Fabre dedicated almost 180 million euros to R&D, shared between oncology, the central nervous system, consumer health care, dermatology and dermo-cosmetics.
Within the Financial and Administrative Department and under the responsibility of the local IS manager, you will be asked to work on the implementation of a new ERP called Dynamics.
As such, your main missions will include:
- Supporting the project management in the software implementation of the current CRM as well as the new ERP system;
- Acting independently as an interface to the internal subproject managers and the external suppliers;
- Checking supplier management;
- Taking over project control and organizing regular steering meetings;
- Evaluating the project planning, monitoring milestones and budgets and informing in time in case of deviations;
- Presenting the project congestion and intermediate outcomes.
Master's Degree in Business Administration, Business Informatics or an equivalent Degree program
Previous professional experiences (internships, apprenticeships, contract) with similar missions
Knowledge of MS Project, SPICE, ASPICE & HIS appreciated
Fluency in English mandatory, German will be a plus