With annual sales of approximately $13 billion in fiscal year 2015, Parker Hannifin is the world's leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial and aerospace markets. The company employs approximately 55,000 people in 50 countries around the world. LPCE Division based in Rennes is recruiting a Pre-Sales Engineer for the Transair Business Unit in Dach area (Germany, Switzerland, Austria).
What will be your mission as Pre-sales engineer?
Attached to the International Market Manager and working in close collaboration with the local sales team, your mission is to promote our technical solution and detect new projects opportunities in order to support our business development.
To achieve this you visit engineering companies, design consultants, installation companies and key end-users.
Your main role is to increase our projects portfolio and get our innovative solution specified on projects in various industries (aerospace, automotive, food & beverage, electronics,…).
What will be your main tasks during the mission?
- Prospection & appointments setting
- Visits and sales presentations.
- Technical support to customers.
- Organization of technical seminars and “on-site” trainings.
- Projects follow-up.
- Support our local distribution network.
- Coordination of marketing & communications actions.
- Operate and develop our customer relationship management software
- Before starting the VIE mission a full technical and commercial training is organized in our headquarters in Rennes for a minimum period of 2 months to understand our products and sales technique. Accomodation is taken in charge by us during this training period.
- You will be part of a worldwide, young and dynamic Pre-Sales Engineers team.
- Many trips are foreseen on the Dach area (Germany, Switzerland, Austria).
- Master in Engineering or Master in Business with technical sales background experience
- Fluent in English and German
- Good understanding of project management and good commercial sense
- Dynamic, creative and result oriented
- Able to work on own or as a part of the team
- Able to negotiate and to be perseverant
- Knowledge of AutoCAD is a plus
- Knowledge of Energy / HVAC / MEP fields is a plus