Description de l'offre
With annual sales of approximately $13 billion in fiscal year 2015, Parker Hannifin is the world's leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial and aerospace markets. The company employs approximately 55,000 people in 50 countries around the world. FSCE Division is recruiting a Business Development Engineer for the DACH area area (Germany, Austria, Switzerland).
YOU WILL BE TRAINED (sales & technical) IN OUR HEADQUARTERS
- DURING 2 MONTHS. Housing taken in charge.
POSITION TO BE FILLED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Reporting to the Business Unit Manager, deliver a perfect support to the Sales team and different customer categories (OEM and Distributors) acting as the voice of the customer within the division. Develop a strong pre-sales activity to the market together with the Parker Sales Companies in the area.
- Identify and develop potential partnerships, alliances to grow sales and capability in the chosen market segment.
- Provide and coordinate technical support & studies to Parker Sales Companies
- Deliver appropriate product training & market expertise to Parker Sales Companies
- Support, develop and coordinate special products, new products & Winnovation
- Participate to customer satisfaction follow-up (survey, LISC, customer service, claims)
- Develop Parker’s thought leadership by representing Parker at industry conferences, workshops, exhibitions, customer forums and actively participating in industry bodies
- Explore new routes to market and participate to channel development
- Deliver market information gathering (competition, trends, market shares)
- Follow project portfolio & winrate and share best practices
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
? BS in engineering, Business or equivalent,
? Autonomy, initiatives, perseverance, strictness, negotiation
? Persuasion force will be your best assets.
? Many trips in the country are foreseen.
? Good PC skills, AutoCAD knowledge appreciated
? You speak German, very good level (C1 min B2+) and English.