Description de l'offre
Orange Business Services, the B2B branch of the Orange Group, and its 25,000 employees, is focused on supporting the digital transformation of multinational enterprises and French SMEs across five continents. Orange Business Services is not only an infrastructure operator, but also a technology integrator and a value-added service provider. It offers companies digital solutions that help foster collaboration within their teams (collaborative workspaces and mobile workspaces), better serve their customers (enriched customer relations and business innovation), and support their projects (enriched connectivity, flexible IT and cyberdefense).
The integrated technologies that Orange Business Services offer range from Software Defined Networks (SDN/NFV), Big Data and IoT, to cloud computing, unified communications and collaboration, as well as cybersecurity. Orange Business Services customers include over 3,000 renowned multinational corporations at an international level and over two million professionals, companies and local communities in France. Learn more at www.orange-business.com or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and our blogs.
- To organize and drive initiatives with our key technology partners to increase pipeline and coordinate on EU regional and country level;
- To support partner governance and awareness as well as activities for pipeline creation;
- To upport sales with partner related information;
- To support our annual kick-off
(includes but not limited to):
- Coordinating and tracking of initiatives,
- Meeting organization & attendance/action tracking,
- Managing social media partner group, partner pipeline/dashboard reporting,
- Follow-up & report on specific programs and roadshows,
- Organize and track revenue push and marketing initiatives,
- Active involvement in entire sponsorship process for our kick off event,
- Organize quarterly business reviews with partners, etc.
- Good communication skills _written and oral,
- Result oriented
- Able to work in isolation within a small location as well as in different virtual teams
- Self motivator
- Good eye for details is needed