Description de l'offre
Intermediate-level implementation project professional who manages the relationship with client site during entire Implementation phase. Tracks and coordinates all moving pieces of the Implementation from start to end. 1st level of escalation for onsite installation team.
Manages Implementation Service deliverables throughout installation project including milestones and project schedule. Develops and maintains consistent standards for project delivery. Reviews project proposals. Confers with implementation team, management or account management to locate the appropriate parties to provide technical advice. Creates and communicates status reporting for both internal and external purposes. Manages project closure and handoff to Account Manager and Help Desk.
2-5 years of overall experience in relevant roles. Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
· Management of assigned projects related to our HOTEL solutions
in Central Region (Germany, Austria, Switzerland)
· Identify and schedule project milestones, required resources and assigns individual tasks and responsibilities
· Coordinate all parties relevant to each project (Oracle offices, LOB teams, partners, implementation specialists etc...),
· Actively keep track of the project delivery status that you are responsible for and follow these through to successful completion. Maintain close contact with the implementation teams remote or on site,
· Monitor day-to-day progress in terms of the status of plan and budget and report back to management and the client on a regular basis,
· Identify, log, analyze and manage potential and actual issues and risks, taking preventive or corrective actions by tackling day-to-day issues until completion and project sign off by client,
· Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately to ensure timely and accurate invoicing, and monitor receivables for each assigned projects,
· Ensure proper and sufficient client communication at all time during the project,
· Maintain and enhance the company image by acting professionally at all times,
· Adhere to and follow all procedures accurately and efficiently,
· Attend any relevant meetings on customer premise or at a Oracle location as and when required
· Any other task deemed appropriate
· Languages: German and English mandatory