Intermediate implementation professional who analyzes customer needs, configures the solution, and installs it at the customer site.
Ensure the solution meets specifications and functions per customer specific operational work flow for multiple concepts, users, and service models. Resolve any gaps in functionality. Train the staff on the use of the new solution, and take the site live on the system after everything has been configured and everyone is trained. Ensure a smooth transition to the new system. Answer operational and application questions and consult the customer in a manner to transfer ownership of the system to the customer. After "go-live", provide technical support to the customer.
2-5 years of overall experience in relevant roles. Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Ideal candidate profile
Duties & Responsibilities
· Installation and configuration of the Hotel PMS/SC System OPERA with all modules
· Provide application training
· Be familiar with and adhere to the latest training and installation standards and procedures
· Submit timely and accurate project status and other required reporting
· Work with customers to ensure that contractual service expectations are exceeded
· Travel and be away from home
· Experience installing/configuring/training OPERA PMS/SC systems
· Knowledge of hotel management procedures
· Familiarity with Oracle, SQL and Remote Connectivity Applications
· Previous experience in hospitality software products
· Basic working knowledge of Networks, PC's and troubleshooting installation issues
· Analytical problem solving skills
· Superior communication skills, written and verbal
· to work effectively with the client at all levels of the organization
· Proven ability to work unsupervised or as a team member in wider company teams
· A self-starter with initiative, drive and strong desire to succeed
· Ability to work under stress and meet deadlines
· German and English fluently spoken and written is required