Description de l'offre
Entry-level implementation professional who analyzes customer needs , configures the solution, and installs it at the customer site.
Ensure the solution meets specifications and functions per customer specific operational work flow for multiple concepts, users, and service models. Resolve any gaps in functionality. Train the staff on the use of the new solution, and take the site live on the system after everything has been configured and everyone is trained. Ensure a smooth transition to the new system. Answer operational and application questions and consult the customer in a manner to transfer ownership of the system to the customer. After "go-live", provide technical support to the customer.
0 to 2 years of experience relevant to the role. Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
To strengthen our Consulting Department at Oracle Hospitality Cruise we are looking to fill a position as SPMS (Shipboard Property Management System) Application Specialist based in our Hamburg office in Germany.
As a worldwide leader in the global cruise industry, we offer various software solutions that run on-board cruise and river vessels of all sizes as well as their respective headquarters all around the world.
As a member of the Oracle Hospitality Cruise Consulting Organization, your two main focus areas will be the implementation of Oracle products on board Cruise and River ships including their shore side locations and providing post-implementation support to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. Post-implementation support is a 24/7 operation, with rotating weekends.
Our SPMS solutions cover all areas of on-board operations in various departments including Immigration, Payroll, Passenger and Crew handling, Safety and Security, etc. In the role of an SPMS Application Specialist, you are implementing and supporting our SPMS and SMART Systems on-board cruise vessels operating worldwide.
• Performs various and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs on board Cruise and River ships or shore side locations
• May lead the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality, integrated software solutions within constraints of time and budget
• Effectively consults with management of customer organizations
• Participates in business development activities
• Will be the technical interface to customers for resolution of problems related to the installation, recommended maintenance and use of Oracle products
• Has an understanding of all Oracle products in the competency area and in-depth knowledge of several products and/or platforms
• Routinely act independently while researching and developing solutions to customer issues
• This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Oracle Hospitality Cruise products
• As primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on various customer situations and escalated issues
• Accomplishes project requirements within the given deadlines; communicating project status to the client, project manager and the respective team members in a timely manner
• 50% of international travel is required
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field (or equivalent experience)
• Experience within Property Management systems (as end-user or administrator) is an advantage
• 2+ years Hospitality Management experience (preferably Cruise Ship Operations) and a good understanding of on-board cruise operations especially in the area of accounting, first purser, chief purser or IT officer
• Otherwise, several years of consulting and/or customer support experience for software applications with a good IT Background and the ability to understand complex IT systems and networking
• Database analysis and troubleshooting as well as experience with creating SQL scripts and queries is an advantage
• Fluent English, spoken and written, is a must
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with experience communicating at all levels of client organizations
• Candidate should be a self-driven, positive, energetic, and results-oriented individual who enjoys working in a multi-national and global team