Description de l'offre
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Staff Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate Oracle product*s strengths, features, benefits, and competitive advantages. Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures.3 - 5 years business experience preferred; vendor experience also preferred. 3 years relevant computer applications or database/tools preferred. Demonstrated proficiency in one multi-user operating system. Knowledge of system and application design preferred. Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Ability to travel as needed. BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Oracle is a leader in the Cloud CX (Customer Experience) Space
The CX presales team is focusing on all Oracle CX cloud solutions in the German cross markets. The team works closely together with CX sales reps and CX partners in the region. This role is focused on the German territory.
As a Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall Oracle solutions. Design, validate, and present Oracle cloud software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products. Develop and manage reference sites through high quality technical, professional client relationships.
Proven experience in enterprise application software is required and preferably: CX/CRM, SFA, CPQ and Multi-Channel Contact Center. Digital Marketing is also a differentiator.
· Providing presales support to Application Sales Representatives and Partners
· Helping the customer identify the best Oracle CX cloud solution for their business requirements
· Providing presentations and demonstrations of the various Oracle CX cloud application solution sets
· Providing responses to customer requirement documents (RFX's)
· Run extensive hands on demos on CX solutions with an initial focus on Oracle Service Cloud and Oracle Sales Cloud applications.
· Supporting the sales team on how to offer and present the Oracle CX solutions to their customers.
· Assist the sales team in the qualification the sales opportunities
· Becoming the internal source for product information for the Oracle sales team
· Becoming an expert in a core set of Oracle CX cloud products and solutions, primarily sales and service functional footprint.
· Provide assistance in the distribution of new product information, application workshops and solution strategies
· Represent Oracle as a credible expert in the area of CX Applications software
· Motivated and driven personality
· Effective at communicating with excellent presentation skills
· A successful professional, with experience in enterprise application software and preferably, CX/CRM, SFA, CPQ and Multi-Channel Contact Center. Digital Marketing is also a differentiator.
· A person with good understanding of the underlying software technologies
· Your background could be working as pre-sales or as a consultant
· An analytical thinker with a proven ability to translate complex business needs into feasible, valuable solutions
· Knowledgeable of sales methodologies, processes and disciplines and have the ability to positively contribute towards sales processes
· Good at building effective relationships with a strong customer service focus
· Strong at planning and organizing with a very good ability to meet project deadlines
· A team player
· Have a bachelor's degree or equivalent
· Fluent in German and English