Description de l'offre
A fully competent project management professional who has a broad understanding of solutions and industry best practices. This first-level project management position provides consistent creative and high quality solution leadership ensuring project quality and timely delivery within budget to the customer’s satisfaction.
Employs independent judgment in guiding moderately complex activities involved in the successful implementation of an integrated business solution, ensuring project quality and timely delivery within budget to the customer’s satisfaction. Analyzes business needs to help ensure Oracle’s solution meets the customer’s objectives by combining industry best practices and product knowledge. Effectively applies Oracle’s methodologies, policies, and procedures while adhering to contractual obligations, thereby minimizing Oracle’s risk and exposure. As a project lead, assists project team with aspects of their roles. Effectively influences decisions at the management level of customer organizations. Ensures deliverables are acceptable and works closely with the customer to understand and manage project expectations. Supports business development efforts by pursuing new opportunities and extensions. Collaborates with the consulting sales team by providing domain credibility. Manages the scope of small projects and sub-projects.
6-8 years of experience relevant to this position including 0-5 years of project management experience. Demonstrated ability to follow solid project management principles. Comfortable working in a matrix management environment. Strong communication skills to deal with internal stakeholders, customers, and vendors. Product, technology or industry expertise relevant to the portfolio focus. Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience. Ability to travel as needed.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Cloud Consulting Project Manager & Scrum Master
Business Unit : Oracle Consulting Germany
Due to our high growth in 2016/2017 (revenue of 37.7bn USD; 60 % of cloud growth) Oracle offers the perfect opportunity to work on the forefront of complex and challenging digital transformation projects for our largest clients.
Digital Transformation is paramount and Oracle Consulting in DE/CH helps to accelerate SaaS & PaaS expansion by offering comprehensive consulting and delivery services.
Our consulting organisation in DE/CH consists of more than 140 dedicated Consultants, Subject Matter Experts, Architects and Project Managers.
We now want to further improve our leadership position on Oracle Cloud by hiring 1 additional Cloud PM in Germany for Cloud consulting projects mainly in the SaaS & PaaS area.
· Lead project teams in delivering Oracle Cloud solutions to the customer
· Overall performance responsibility for managing scope, cost, schedule, and contractual deliverable, which includes applying techniques for planning, tracking, change control, and risk management,
· Manage complex business and logistical challenges
· Manage all project resources, including subcontractors and an offshore team in India
· Provide day to day direction to the project team and regular project status to the customer
· Interact with all roles on the client side – including CIO, CTO, IT Architects, technical staff and Business representatives
· Fluency in German and English
· Successful track record as Project Manager for SaaS & PaaS projects
· Ability to work in a matrix organisation with virtual teams
· Strong influencing and negotiation skills to deal with internal stakeholders, customers, and vendors. Product, technology or industry expertise relevant to the portfolio focus.
· Flexibility to travel (about 50 %)
· Scrum-Master certified and hands-on experience
Apply now and send your CV to your dedicated Recruitment Business Partner: