Description de l'offre
ODDO BHF is an independent Franco-German financial services group, with a history stretching back over 150 years. It was created from the alliance of a French family-owned business built up by five generations of stockbrokers and a German bank specialising in Mittelstand companies. With 2,300 employees (1,300 in Germany and 1,000 in France), and more than 100 billion euros in assets under management, ODDO BHF operates in three main businesses, based on significant investment in market expertise: private banking, asset management and corporate and investment banking. The Group has a specific ownership structure as 60% of its capital is held by the Oddo family and 30 % by employees. This “partnership” ethos guarantees the long-term involvement of its teams. At 31 December 2016, ODDO BHF generated net banking income of 577 million euros, net profit after tax of 136 million euros and at 31 December 2016, the Group had over 814 million euros of shareholders' equity.
More information about ODDO BHF: http://www.oddo.eu/#!home/en
For a V.I.E position in Finance we are looking for you as
Risk Controller with quantitative focus
Among your main missions will be:
- Maintenance and further development of the ICAAP concept of ODDO BHF Aktiengesellschaft taking into account credit, market, investment, business and operational risks as well as stress testing.
- Maintenance and further development of instruments for liquidity risk management.
- Provision of timely and quality-assured risk figures in accordance with internal (Management Reporting) and external requirements (banking supervision).
- Participation in the creation, analysis and implementation of models, policies and procedures for all kinds of risk topics within the ODDO BHF Aktiengesellschaft.
- University degree in economics, mathematics, engineering or natural sciences
- good knowledge of supervisory regulation (Pillar I and Pillar II) desirable
- knowledge of financial mathematics and statistics / stochastics
- ideally good programming skills (Visual Basic, Matlab, SQL, etc.) as well as safe handling of MS-Office (especially Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
- good analytical skills as well as quality and risk awareness
- strong communication skills and organizational skills
- flexibility and highly developed team skills
- responsible and independent working
- high motivation
- fluent in English and ideally basic knowledge of the German language