ODDO BHF is an independent Franco-German financial services group, with a history stretching back over 150 years. It was created from the alliance of a French family-owned business built up by five generations of stockbrokers and a German bank specialising in Mittelstand companies. With 2,300 employees (1,300 in Germany and 1,000 in France), and more than 100 billion euros in assets under management, ODDO BHF operates in three main businesses, based on significant investment in market expertise: private banking, asset management and corporate and investment banking. The Group has a specific ownership structure as 60% of its capital is held by the Oddo family and 30 % by employees. This “partnership” ethos guarantees the long-term involvement of its teams. At 31 December 2016, ODDO BHF generated net banking income of 577 million euros, net profit after tax of 136 million euros and at 31 December 2016, the Group had over 814 million euros of shareholders' equity.
More information about ODDO BHF: www.oddo-bhf.com
You will join the Market Data Team in Frankfurt which reports to the head of IT Governance & Data.
The Market Data Team closely works together with Market Data Teams in Paris, Tunis, Düsseldorf and with our provider Screen Infomatch to manage Market Data cost and contracts with vendors such as Thomson Reuters, Bloomberg, Moody’s, S&P, Fitch, MSCI, Exchanges in the group.
Among your main missions will be:
- restructuring and recording processes
- migration Market Database to Paris
- review of various Market Data Agreements
- analysis of Market Data agreements and data usage for changing to group agreement
- Successfully completed university studies in economics
- Experience in process modelling
- Good communication skills
- very good English and good German language skills