ODDO BHF is an independent Franco-German financial services group, with a history stretching back over 150 years. It was created from the alliance of a French family-owned business built up by five generations of stockbrokers and a German bank specialising in Mittelstand companies. With 2,300 employees (1,300 in Germany and 1,000 in France), and more than 100 billion euros in assets under management, ODDO BHF operates in three main businesses, based on significant investment in market expertise: private banking, asset management and corporate and investment banking. The Group has a specific ownership structure as 60% of its capital is held by the Oddo family and 30 % by employees. This “partnership” ethos guarantees the long-term involvement of its teams. At 31 December 2016, ODDO BHF generated net banking income of 577 million euros, net profit after tax of 136 million euros and at 31 December 2016, the Group had over 814 million euros of shareholders' equity.
More information about ODDO BHF: www.oddo-bhf.com
Within ODDO BHF's overall target IT project, we are looking for a junior analyst / project management member for the credit & risk management software project part. The aim is to support in different subjects of the project, especially software testing.
You will, among others, have the following responsibilities:
- Project management support for the implementation of a new credit and risk management software
- Execution of tests and support of test management in the software development phase
- Support in the creation of training material and documentation
- Carrying out evaluations and creating presentations within the framework of the project
- Studies of economics or finance
- Initial experience in the financial services sector or in consulting preferable
- Good MS Office knowledge
- Self-reliant, systematic and precise way of working
- Team spirit and motivation
- Fluent in English, good German skills would be appreciated