Description de l'offre
Date: Aug 28, 2018
Location: Hanover, MD, US
Machine Operator - 25897
Operations - USA Hanover, Maryland
To operate machine equipment on a daily basis in support of PPM and radio diary mailings to a selected sample. Machine Operators will also assist with manual processes and provide support for other external mailings.
· This position is responsible for accurately preparing and processing timely high volume mailings for all cycles within the department
· Operate various mail shop processing machines (printers, inserters, sorters, etc.)
· Manage assigned workload and adapt to reprioritization as necessary
· Adhere to policy guidelines to determine acceptability of data conditions present in inputs and outputs of production system/process.
· Execute training plans for area of responsibility.
· Has a thorough understanding of the business processes and flows to recommend improvements to production processes
· Will assist in accurately preparing and completing special mailing for other departments as requested.
· Responsibilities will also include manually applying postage stamps to specific outgoing mail.
· All incentives and postage received for a job must be verified before and accounted for after the job is complete.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced production environment and meet tight delivery deadlines
· Proven accuracy and execution, with ability to follow explicit instructions
· The ability to operate and maintain mailing equipment making minor repairs and adjustments.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· High school diploma or equivalent work experience is required.
· 2-3 years in a direct mail environment preferred
· Basic knowledge of G suite - Gmail, Docs, Sheet, Drive, and Calendar for business
· Medical examiner DOT card required to drive truck.
· Must be able to lift 55+ pounds.
· Ability to stand, bend, stoop, sit, walk, twist and turn
· Ability to use a phone or headset, computer keyboard
· Monday – Friday; Day Shift
Nielsen N.V. (NYSE: NLSN) is a global performance management company that provides a comprehensive understanding of what consumers Watch and Buy. Nielsen’s Watch segment provides media and advertising clients with Total Audience measurement services across all devices where content — video, audio, and text — is consumed. The Buy segment offers consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers the industry’s only global view of retail performance measurement.
By integrating information from its Watch and Buy segments and other data sources, Nielsen provides its clients with both world-class measurement as well as analytics that help improve performance. Nielsen, an S&P 500 company, has operations in over 100 countries that cover more than 90 percent of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.nielsen.com
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.