Nexans Germany is the German subgroup of the globally operating French technology company, which occupies a leading position in the global market in the cable sector. With around 26,000 employees in 34 countries, Nexans generated sales of nearly € 6.4 billion in 2017.
Central area personnel & law: At the headquarters in Hanover we are responsible for the central organization of cross-location HR topics and projects. In these topics, we work closely with the international head office in France. Personnel development and related matters are an essential part of the tasks.
Nexans Germany is looking within the international V.I.E program* for a
HR Specialist / VIE (m/f)
Together with the German HR team, you are making a fundamental contribution to the development and transformation of human resources within our Group and especially in Germany.
Your tasks :
- Supporting the design and provision of HR guidelines and processes
- Managing and tracking the implementation of global HR policies in accordance with local HR requirements
- Working on international and national HR projects
- Developing tools for controlling our HR information systems
- Participating in projects within the framework of employer branding and employee engagement and assume responsibility for subprojects
Your qualifications :
- Successfully completed a degree in economics
- First experience in HR, desirable in an international environment
- Fluent English as well as min. basic language skills in German
- Advanced computer skills, especially MS Excel
- Good numerical and analytical skills
- Motivated, structured and conscientious work style
- Creative, strategic and analytical thinking as well as an understanding of the overall context of issues ("Big Picture")
- Curiosity and quick comprehension, as well as an interest in thinking outside the box
Our offer to you :
We offer you an international and industrial working environment with room for your personal and professional development. Also:
- International cooperation with HR people in Europe
- Great working environment
- Plenty of opportunities to participate in team evens
- One year Employment contract with possibility for another year as V.I.E.* with remuneration
- Assistance in finding a flat
- Individual training opportunities
- Company canteen, company parking and good public transport connections
Do you want to have an international and unique experience ? Do not hesitate to apply !
In Nexans, through the VIE Program, you will have opportunities to develop yourself and your career.
Our recruitment process is fun and easy: one video webcast, 2 interviews and you are on board !