MES Specialist (m/f/diverse)
GLOBE Center Europe GmbH, Frankfurt,
Permanent Contract / act rate 100%
Nestlé Business Excellence (NBE) was created in 2014 to lean a major transformation in the Nestlé Group, which aims at providing fuel for growth through the optimization of End-to-End (E2E) flows, the delivery of best in class business services and the support to demand focused organizations. Enabling Nestlé to manage complexity with operational efficiency.
GLOBE is the organisation in NBE leading the technology transformation of Nestlé in the most ambitious business process and technology-reengineering programme Nestlé has ever initiated.
As an internal IS/IT enabler GLOBE is a service, project and product organization providing the right solutions to deliver a competitive advantages to the company and permit Nestlé to win in the Marketplace.
Within this context Business Solutions Technical & Production, is End-to-End accountable for the global and regional applications used within the designated functional domain and that those facilitate business performance and compliance.
In order to strengthen our team in Frankfurt (Germany) we are looking for a Manufacturing Execution System (MES) Specialist to join a multi-cultural team within a multi-disciplinary and multi-category business context.
The main purpose of the job is to help our business to improve performance through End-to-End process optimization enabled by using the most beneficial technology and to ensure Factory Floor IT control & compliance.
The MES Specialist works in close collaboration with the Factories, Markets and Businesses, the Global Functional Networks and the MES Solution Architect.
· Make contact and establish a trusted relationship with market/factory GLOBE and Engineering teams as well as relevant MES System Integrators and facilitate the exchange between MES experts within EMENA
· Provide appropriate MES solution and solution integration advise as well as training to the markets/factories MES champions
· Support markets and factories with project management assistance for the new deployment or the replacement of MES solutions from project request and scoping until completion
· Perform validation and testing on the global MES solution (DMO) changes to identify and mitigate potential business impacts
· Gather, analyze and understand business requirements regarding MES, support the documentation of the functional & technical requirements and contribute to their realization.
· Monitor and evaluate System Integrator activities towards a successful delivery of projects and services and ensure an appropriate 2nd level support for MES.
Expected professional experience:
· Process Automation and Manufacturing Execution Systems project implementation and operation in factories (min 3 years).
· Hands-on experience as Project Manager of a medium-complex project, having been accountable to deliver project on time, on budget, on scope, on quality while meeting business expectations
· Supplier / Vendor Management, especially performance and compliance evaluation of day-to-day sustain support operations and contracted project deliverables including conflict resolution and escalation of potential shortcomings
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
· Strong initiative, hands-on attitude, autonomy and ability to deal with tight deadlines is important.
· Excellent service orientation, communication capabilities, strong influencing and coaching skills as well as the ability to adapt to change is what will set you apart among other candidates.
We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset.
If you want to work in an international multi-discipline team, believe you have the right profile and you are looking for a development opportunity apply now in English on our career website www.nestle.com/jobs .